Ever wonder how Disney is able to take movies and bring them to life? That's the work of Disney Imagineers like Brian Collins. This week we continue part 2 of our interview with Collins, a former Show Writer in Walt Disney Imagineering. He worked on such movie classics as The Great Movie Ride and The Jungle Cruise and many other attractions.
On this episode Brian will answer the questions:
- What should guest know about the construction currently happening in Disney World?
- Is Disney's secrecy alienating fans?
- How does Disney compete with Universal Studios?
- What is the one thing you need in order to become an Imagineer?
- How can you get Brian to take you around the parks?
Rate, Subscribe and Review the podcast at http://www.TheDisneyMovieReview.com/itunes
. Contact us: