This week on Episode 26 of The Disney Movie Review we talk with screenwriters Lauren Hynek and Elizabeth Martin -- the two writers currently working on the live-action version of Mulan.
Like what you hear? Rate us on iTunes! http://www.TheDisneyMovieReview.com/itunes.
Here is what we talk about in this episode
- How Elizabeth and Lauren worked their way from writing plays in high school all the way to Hollywood.
- What makes Mulan such a great story
- Is Hollywood too unoriginal right now?
- What goes wrong when you see a bad Hollywood movie.
- The most important thing you should know about screenwriting in Hollywood.
Think spoilers ruin the movie? Think again. Here's the psychological proof.
Follow Elizabeth Martin and Lauren Hynek on Twitter.