Angelique Reisch is a technical lighting director at Pixar and has worked on such Disney/Pixar classics as Up, Ratatouille, Monster’s University and many more. Her latest challenge? Make Inside Out's heroine Joy appear to be a lightbulb throughout the entire film. We talk about it this week.
In this episode we discuss the following:
- What was so difficult about lighting Joy and what made her stick with it?
- What film posed the biggest challenge for her, prior to Inside Out
- What helped her succeed in the animation industry
- Her perspective on diversity in Hollywood
- What she hopes we notice in Inside Out
- The one thing she wishes you knew about her job