This week we interview Josh Kent, an animator who has worked on Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The Avengers, and The Incredible Hulk. We talk to him about the following:
- What’s changed in the graphics industry in the past 10 years?
- Is hand drawn art dying?
- What he thinks of Studio Ghibli?
- What effect could Star Wars: The Force Awakens have on his career?
- What's the hardest part of being an animator?
- What is the most difficult thing to animate?
- Why does Josh prefer movies with real effects?
- What does he think about Andy Serkis’ quest for an Oscar?
- Is ‘Jurassic World’ overrated?
- What does it take to succeed in the industry?
- Why he may not be credited for his work on The Force Awakens
Rate, Subscribe and Review the podcast at http://www.TheDisneyMovieReview.com/itunes.