This week was whirlwind news week, with major stories happening every single day. Consider that:
- Fox accepted Disney’s $71 billion bid for the company
- Disney named the new Heads for the Disney and Pixar Animation Studios
- Lucasfilm appears to have canceled plans for future standalone Star Wars films
- ABC ordered new episodes of Roseanne
- And the Incredibles 2 destroyed animation records.
...all in the same week! We do our best to break it all down. For the week of June 25, this is Episode 189 of The Disney Movie Review.